Features: manufactured using 14-gauge steel.
· Satin coated steel panels - Light grey painted
· #4 Stainless steel finishes is also available
· Wall bumpers are available in wood, steel and stainless steel
· Fluorescent lights are recessed into the canopy
· Finished floors are available in a variety of materials, including checkerplate steel and hardwood
Each cab is custom-built based on project requirements.
Doors and gates from all major suppliers can be accommodated.
ASME A17.1 code requirements for minimum rated capacity are as follows:
• Class A (General freight loading) — 50 lbs. per sq. ft.
• Class B (Motor vehicle loading) — 30 lbs. per sq. ft.
• Class C-1 (Industrial truck loading – truck carried by elevator) — 50 lbs. per sq. ft., but not less than load, including weight of truck.
• Class C-2 (Industrial Truck Loading – truck is normally used for loading and unloading only and is not usually carried by elevator) — for elevators of 20,000 lbs. capacity or less capacity shall equal the weight of the loaded truck — maximum load on platform during loading and unloading not exceed 150% of rated load.
• Class C-3 (Other loading with heavy concentrations where truck is not usually used) — 5 – lbs. per. sq. ft., but not less than load.